Focus your studies in genomics, microbiology, or ecology with the research-based thesis path. Considering that accounting is closely related to finance, and one can not usually go without the other, the University of Granada offers an undergraduate pharmacy accounting degree in finance and accounting. Being one of the largest universities in Granada, this undergraduate degree provides students and future graduates with many possibilities to pursue higher levels of education or even a career in accounting.
- In addition to the course work, athletic training students gain experience under the direct supervision of certified and state-licensed athletic trainers.
- Study crucial components of health informatics including data and information, electronic medical records, differences in health care systems, ethical and legal issues, privacy and security, and assessing health care quality.
- A career in BIS is quickly becoming one of the most alluring in the business world.
- BIS offers opportunities to work closely with professionals in accounting, finance, management and operations.
- Learn about NextGen Healthcare, Lean Six Sigma, project management, and system design.
You’ll learn how to manage a company’s money and ensure that it stays afloat throughout the year. An Astronomy degree involves studying one of the most advanced branches of physics (Astrophysics), which gives you a clue as to how hard it is. Like with any hard science, astronomers have to make falsifiable predictions about space and the universe, which they have to test in a controlled environment. Not only must you have a scientific mind, but you also need the ability to create and innovate, as you will be working at the forefront of medical discovery. In addition to designing new equipment– such as pacemakers, insulin pumps, and printed organs– biomedical engineers also develop new drugs and treatments for diseases like cancer and heart disease.
Develop expertise in pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, pharmacy administration, and pharmacoeconomics. This minor is intended to offer students in-depth training in brain-behavior relations and biological aspects of psychology. Contribute to faculty-mentored lab and field research in our marina and abroad. Study marine animals, ocean chemistry and physics, large ecosystems, ecology, zoology, sharks, and coral communities. Distinguish yourself as a leader with specialized expertise regarding the laws, regulations, and policies important to your profession. Learn to identify and address legal issues in your workplace setting, making you a valuable resource in your industry.
Prepare for a career in academia, technical/managerial industry positions, contract research organizations, health/managed care systems, and government agencies. Gain research and practice experience in drug use, discovery, and development. Earn your bachelor’s and Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degrees in a seven- or eight-year program. Advance your experience with clinical rotations, including three months in a rural setting. Pursue medical, surgical, and obstetric specialties in professional internships and residencies. Course activities promote clinical decision-making and patients and clients, from initial examination to outcomes assessment.
Accounting majors at the University of Valencia learn through a thorough curriculum, including training at the professional level, several academic activities, and internship opportunities. Organizational studies blends the disciplines of organizational communication and industrial organizational psychology with management. By studying organizational behavior and structure in the public and private realms, students acquire the knowledge and skills that prepare them for entry-level administrative positions in both public and private organizations. The organizational studies major builds on the general education through a variety of courses in business, management, communication and psychology.
- 95% of accounting graduates will find themselves employed or in further study soon after uni, earning an average of £21k in their first role.
- The Art History specialization offers students the opportunity to investigate the art and architecture of diverse time periods and cultures.
- The first half of these credits are completed in the first two years of the program.
- Participate in case competitions and test drive your future career through internships and hands-on projects.
- Through faculty mentorship and interdisciplinary research, you’ll analyze theory, policy, program development, and history/culture.
- The PharmD degree is the right choice for students who want to become licensed, practicing pharmacists.
In Cyber Security degrees also align with NIST’s National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE), which articulates cyber workforce competencies. The African American studies program provides students with the opportunity to complement any major with classes in the history, literature, and culture of Africans and African Americans. Students can choose from a diverse array of classes like African film, African politics, civil liberties in the United States, inequality in American society, colonial America, history of rhythm and blues and many more.
The University of Florida College of Pharmacy strives to provide an accessible and welcoming environment for all who share in our mission-driven pursuit of excellence, including those from diverse backgrounds. The College is committed to cultivating an environment where everyone is respected for their intrinsic value, and developing the next generation of clinicians and scientists who will positively impact the health of others. Behind the scenes you'll find the pharmaceutical industry pharmacists who work for the drug companies. This role includes conducting drug trials through research and development while maintaining quality assurance and adhering to safety regulations. Some pharmacists may also choose to obtain certification in advanced areas of specialization.
- Issues of race, gender, socio-economic class, equity, linguistic pluralism and social justice can be found in every classroom whether urban, suburban, rural, public or private.
- The truth about STEM subjects like Maths and the Sciences, is that while there is plenty of information, as well as plenty of formulas, to memorise, it’s not enough to know the correct answer to something.
- Prepare for clinical practice with coursework and clinical training experiences serving a variety of patient populations.
- Our five colleges provide nationally ranked arts, sciences and professional programs and a diverse array of experiential-learning opportunities.
- Tailor your educational needs and goals with the various concentrations offered in the program.
It looks specifically at the daily flow of money in and out of a business, keeping an eye on the balance and avoiding any future challenges.
Web Site Design
Some majors offer both Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degrees. Additional information on program requirements can be found in the Academic Bulletin. Strayer University has distinct accreditations and affiliations that attest to our academic quality. We're committed to meeting quality standards, so you can earn a diploma you're proud to display.
Let’s dive right in, and look at why these courses are the hardest degree subjects. This Accountant job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages. You can easily customize this template to add any accountant duties and responsibilities that are relevant to your company.
These are the individuals working in your local drug store that dispense medication. They may provide customers with information about over-the-counter medication, address concerns about side effects, and — in some cases — they may administer vaccines or flu shots. Issues within chain pharmacies have made the profession less attractive for new graduates. Learn more about the ins and outs of pharmacy ownership from the experts at First Financial Bank. Your accounts payable function may have bills outstanding from 2015, sitting as owed to the vendors, when in fact they are current.
The course work required for this academic minor promotes student understanding of functional anatomy, basic injury prevention and care, and developing basic instructional skills. Students have the ability to tailor their minor through required https://www.bookstime.com/ elective course work. Advance your career in development, entrepreneurship, finance, investment, or asset management. Study urban/suburban redevelopment, economical and environmentally sustainable real estate, and entrepreneurship.
There are also plenty of other careers you can use an Architecture degree for even if you decide not to become a fully chartered architect, including a building control surveyor, an urban designer or an interior and spatial designer. Students examine the role of communication in society and explore its major theories. The faculty seeks to foster a critical commitment, expressed through many media (writing, public speaking, moving images, sound, etc.), to serve civic responsibilities and social progress. Courses develop analytic thought, clear writing, visual literacy, effective speaking and cultural, global awareness, which prepare students for graduate study and career success. The programs is committed to critically and creatively engaging the world of media so that students become more fluent communicators, critical analysts, storytellers and creative directors. Marketing professionals solve a fundamental problem — how to connect a product or service to its customers.